Talk to an independent broker for the widest choice of products on the market
Whether it’s business insurance or cover for your home or car, arranging cover through an independent insurance broker means you get a choice of products from the whole insurance market and not just a handful that attract the biggest commission fees for those selling them.
There are a whole host of ways to buy insurance nowadays – through your bank, direct from an insurer or via a price comparison site - but it’s important to recognise that many will only sell their own products or will have ties to a particular insurer based on beneficial commission levels. This is just one of the many reasons why arranging your insurance through an independent insurance broker is a good idea.
The purpose of an Insurance broker is to help businesses and individuals find the most suitable insurance solutions based on the risks they face. All brokers are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which means they have to follow certain codes of conduct.
Brokers must treat customers fairly and work in their best interests, providing advice, guidance ad choice on a range of risk management services and insurance products. A broker can help clients to identify, measure, manage and control risk and are duty-bound to recommend products based on customers’ needs and priorities, not their own.
An independent insurance broker will:
• Focus on customers’ needs
• Make sure the customer understands what is, and is not, covered
• Make choices clear by advising on the range of products or services they offer
• Explain any professional advice they give, clearly and honestly
• Clearly state the costs of the policy
• Provide clear information and documents, as well as any help needed with the paperwork, to make sure the policy is issued promptly
• Help the client get their claim paid.
For more information, contact me today:
• Mobile: 07976 851896
• Email: richard:qsinsurance.co.u